Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) 8 Week course
Can you relate to either of these?
Do you want to get back in control of your life?
This programme has a proven track record in helping people to manage their stress, anxiety and life’s challenges more skillfully and effectively
It enables you to access your own inner resources in managing stress and to improve physical and emotional wellbeing. The course places a strong emphasis in helping you to cultivate a friendly and nourishing relationship towards yourself.
Throughout the course particular emphasis is placed on bringing mindfulness to all aspects of our lives. You will receive guided audios and a course handbook to facilitate home practice.
BENEFITS CAN INCLUDE:
• Improved brain functioning
• Discovering joy in your life
• Building mental and emotional resilience
• Improved clarity and concentration
• Tools to stay in the here and now
• Increased self-awareness and self-understanding
• Connecting with our inner wisdom
• Recognizing stress triggers and choosing alternative responses
• A 2.5 hour session once a week for 8 weeks
• One experiential day retreat during the course
• Daily practice of 45-60 minutes on all non-class days during the course
• Mindfulness Practices including a variety of meditations
• Gentle yoga and body movements
• Interactive exercises to develop mindful awareness and presence
TEACHERS: Helen Mc Crarren and Pauline Rogers
VENUE: Kilmore Diocesan Centre Cullies Cavan
DATES: 1st March to 19th April
TIMES: Wednesday’s 10.30am to 1.00pm or 7pm to 9.30pm and Saturday 8 April, 10.00am to 4.00pm
TUITION FEE: €300 to include 8 sessions, one-day retreat, course handbook and 4 recordings of the core practices
Download application form below
Phone: Helen 087 4129385
Private message on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/mindbodyenergymatters/